NB: This competition has been suspended. We will announce a broader Dubai competition soon. All existing qualifying customers will automatically be entered.
***Updated 29th March 2017***
Dubai 2016/17 Competition Terms & Conditions
Trip for 2 to Dubai (3 nights Inc. Flights & Hotel)
How To Enter the Competition?
STEP 1: Create an account on halaleat.com
STEP 2: Order your delicious takeaway and pay online
STEP 3: EAT, Repeat & Follow…. Every time you order & pay online you will be entered into the draw
If we do not serve your area, your name will still be included in the draw. Individuals making an online purchase will receive a bonus entry. Each subsequent future orders during the life span of the competition period will also attain an additional entry, thus the more you order, the greater the chance you have of winning!
All existing customers are automatically entered into the draw
General Terms & Conditions (Updated 15.12.16).
any further question regarding the rules should be directed via email to
- The competition will operate from 15th July 2016-31st March 2017 (The end date range has been extended from 31st December 2016).
- The winner will be selected at random and announced in April 2017
- The prize travel dates are off-peak and blackout dates are applicable and must include a Saturday night stay. The permitted travel dates for the prize is 1st May-30th August 2017
- Travel is based on economy class and accommodation will be in a 4 or 5 star category on room only basis. All applicable local taxes are payable by the winner
- The winners must hold a valid passport and will be responsible to arrange any applicable visas for travel
- The competition is available to all halaleat.com aged 16 or above on 15th July 2017, residing in the United Kingdom
- All employees, shareholders, restaurant partners and suppliers of halaleat.com (Inc. their families) are excluded from the competition
- The winners agree to participate in HalalEat marketing in the UK and during the time of travel. They further consent to publishing their name, photo on our social media
- If the winner declines to accept the travel itinerary, the cash alternative will be limited to £500.00 worth of travel or high street voucher at the sole discretion of halaleat.com
- Individual creating duplicate halaleat.com accounts or abusing the competition rules will be excluded from the draw
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the terms & conditions with or without notice at any time during the competition period. Errors and omissions are accepted. Any further question regarding the rules should be directed via email to